I just got back from my orchestra performance. It was an OK performance, the acoustics in the room we were put in was very strange. I could hardly hear anything. Occasionally I could hear the other parts, but when I did it was a very faint sound. Did I tell you that the room was incredibly HOT. It was. I thought I was going to die from it!!!!!!!!! And we all had a hard time keeping together because it was very strangely arranged room, if you get what I'm saying. So that is how it came to be an OK performance.
I still have not been able to find the time to fit in ANY SCHOOL WHATSOEVER. And I don't do school after 5, if I do, I won't get a word of it. So, I'll have to do school Saturday Or Sunday afternoon if I don't get everything done.
Tomorrow at orchestra we are having a quartet or something-or-other come and perform. So that will be cool. I'll still have to go into town again though. I'm really not looking forward to it very much, but on the whole, it's OK.
adsbygoogle
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment