Hi, just felt like putting another post out there.
Last night our friends the P.s and Micah R. came out and swam. It was fun, and scary all at the same time. The reason I say 'scary' is because Josh and Micah did this little dance when the were leaving that was, lets just say, interesting. OK more like really really scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today I have a meeting for V.B.S. There is a downfall to it though. It takes place during lunch. :( But I know it will be fun. We have to come up with stage names and crazy hair styles. We also get to wear these coats that look like lab coats but are really nurse coats. Because one of the people that I am working with is a nurse. We are doing the Power Lab this year. I really like the music this year.
adsbygoogle
9 years ago


1 comment:
Wow, V.B.S. sounds awesome this year, I haven't seen much of the preperation this year since we're not at church. Mom also does not let out too many secrets. I am so excited about V.B.S.! I can't wait to hear the music (I've heard a little bit, but we don't have a cd yet). I can't wait to see you doing the music, you always do such an awesome job!
Kara P.
P.S. Hope you had a wonderful b-day!
Post a Comment