Saturday, September 13, 2008

First Days are Tiring

Orchestra went well yesterday, seeing that it was only the first day.

I was really excited about Choir. After Bel Canto(Select Choir) I was sad thinking that choir was over. Then I realized, that I had a whole other hour of choir after I taught my beginner theory class! Then I got really excited.

After theory, I went to the Concert(High School) Choir. It has at least doubled in size. Our guy section has really grown. That has to be the biggest addition to the choir.

In my theory class, I have an adorable little girl. She is 8, has shoulder length dark blond hair, blue eyes, and just the sweetest personality that anyone could possibly have! I wanted to take her home with me. I still do! Her name is Audrey.

2 comments:

Fopias said...

Ok, this might sound funny to you but this is interesting. I know some of the Springfield homeschool group and looking around on blogs I stumbled across yours. I'm a horse person too. I have a question. By therapy what do you mean? Massage therapy, injury therapy, etc? Just curious because I'm interested in that area too.

Strider said...

Haha! I am part of the biggest addition to the concert choir!! Hurrah...it's also the best addition, I might add. :p...

remember, the only thing people like better then an all black choir is a mens' Chorale. :)