This summer I would like to make a summer reading list for myself. If any of you would like to use it for this summer, I am fine with that. I have a starting list of 24 books. I say ‘starting’ because I am sure that I will read more that what I have. But I would like to read everything on my list before orchestra and school starts back up this fall. Some are in series form, so I will put the number of books by each name, to indicate how many are in each. Some of these books are in my bookshelf down at the bottom of my blog.
Here is the list:
1. The Chronicles of Narnia. (7)
2. The Lord of the Rings. (4)
3. Mara, Daughter of the Nile. (1)
4. The Witch of Blackbird Pond. (1)
5. Mystery of the Roman Ransom. (1)
6. Detectives in Togas. (1)
7. The Wishbone Mysteries. (1 at least)
8. The Accidental Detectives. (1 at least)
9. The Last Chance Detectives. (1)
10. The Boxcar Children. (The first at least)
11. The Adventures of Nathan T. Riggens (6)
As I stated before, If you would like to read these books as well, I would not mind one bit. Wish me luck!! I am going to put each book that I finish on the side of my blog. Each with the date that I start the book, and the date of when I finish.
adsbygoogle
9 years ago


2 comments:
Umm haven't you read ALL of them before? How about I make you a new list with stuff you've never read?
How about I let you pick a list of stuff out ONCE I have finished the 24 books that I have to read?
But then again, you will probably just sat that I need to read what you have instead of what I have.
Post a Comment