Friday, July 23, 2010

Summer Update

VBS is over and done with. It was very fun and seemed to go by faster that it has in the past. We did High Seas Expedition. I got to be a part of the skits which was so much fun to do. My character was based on Ginger from Gilligan’s Island. I was the mother of two kids. A boy named Gilligan and a girl named Skipper. Both based off of Gilligan’s Island characters. I had never heard of that show until VBS started.

Yesterday I babysat for our neighbors. It was a fun day. They have two girls and two boys.

I can’t believe how fast summer has flown by. In a couple of weeks school will start back up again. I am to be a senor this year so this will be my last year of being homeschooled. Last year in orchestra and choir as well.

At least with the school year starting back up means that the TV shows that I watch will start back up as well. The Mentalist, American Idol in the late winter and early spring months, and Survivor.

For my birthday I got a new laptop. The hard drive on my old one was finally not going to keep going on anymore. So the last post and this one have been from my new one. And as well as any new ones that come up. In my family we name pretty much everything that we get. Our instruments, some of our cooking pots and pans, and all of our desktops and laptops. So, my new on is called Skye. For she is a light blue silvery color.

Well, I think that is it for now. Hopefully I get back into the habit of posting regularly in the future. But I won’t be able to make that into an actual promise.

No comments: