I just finished up my last day of school before spring break this afternoon. I now have a whole school-free week in which to do whatever I want. I already have a rather long list of things to do:
- Read my huge stack of books. I have counted at least 10 of them.
- Finish up my list of handcrafts I have already started. I have at least 2 to finish.
- Start on some of the handcrafts I have had to wait to start. The list is long, I have no idea just how long at this point.
- Watch as many episodes from LOST. I am on Season 3 Episode 14. They are very addictive.
- Possibly get a tan. It has been really nice here for the past week or so. My poor white skin really needs it.
- Spend time on my books I am in the process of writing. I have 3 books I have already started the actual writing process (All of which I think you all already know about) and 1 that I have been hoping to get started.
- Hopefully spend some time with my friends who I have not had time to get together with in a long time.
So, as you can see, my list is not only long but very intensive. I hope to get a majority of this list checked off. Some of them I would be happy just to get the number lowered.
Well, that’s all for now. I will attempt to write later to inform all of you on how much I was able to accomplish over the week.


No comments:
Post a Comment